Why Allied Behavioral Consultants?
At Allied, we strive to offer only evidence-based services to meet the needs of our clients. Why evidence-based? Because results show that therapy and counseling that utilizes research-based outcomes have the best opportunity to produce the best results. No one seeks counseling or assessment services "hoping" that things will work out. People want results and we think they should have them. Why have it any other way?
Our speciality is substance abuse and addiction services. The counselors have the experience, training and education that produce only the most accurate assessments, targeted programs and best-practice outcomes. Allied serves both adolescents and adults, individuals and families, referred by someone or self-referred. What do we do? Glad you asked:
- -complete and comprehensive substance abuse assessments with referrals for service, when applicable
- -D.O.T. Part 40 certified Substance Abuse Professional assessments for employers, EAP's and Medical Review Officers.
- -school-referred Alternative-to-Expulsion programming for substance abuse violations for athletes and general students
- -court-ordered assessments for DUI or other substance abuse offenses
- -substance abuse educational programming
- intervention services for families concerned about a loved one's substance use
- Recovery Coaching to enhance skills and speed application of recovery skills